Newcastle University (2021-current) — Lecturer in Computer Science (OpenLab at the School of Computing), researching and teaching Digital Health and Software Engineering.
[Previously at] Lancaster University (2014-2021) — Senior Research Associate in the Centre on Digital Health and Quality of Life Technologies, within the School of Computing and Communications.
Research enquiries: Reach out to me using any contact details listed on this page. I am open to speculative research collaboration opportunities, particularly those that span digital health, HCI, and systems design/development. Check out my research section to get a flavour of previous research activities.
Students: Please contact me using the contact information listed on the institutional webpages.
Reference request: If you are looking to request a Reference Letter, please read my reference request policy to ensure that I can write you a prompt letter.
Programme Committees (Chair, Associate Chair):
- Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI) - ‘Accessibility and Aging’ subcommittee Associate Chair (AC) 
- Digital Health as a Service Symposium (DHaaSS) [Posters and Demo Chair 2020]
- International Conference on Software Engineering: Joint Track on Software Engineering Education and Training (ICSE SEET) [2023, 2021]
- Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training (CSEE&T) [2023, 2020, 2019]
- Systems and Software Product Line Conference (SPLC) [2022, 2021]
- Requirements Engineering for Well-Being, Aging, and Health (REWBAH) 
- Workshop on Design Contributions to Pervasive Healthcare (DCPH) 
- Conference on Urban Internet of Things (Urb-IoT) [2020, 2019]